One of the great things about owning a ROM is that you get live support from coaches at the fab ROMfab HQ in Hollywood. Here are some upper-body ROM tips I received from ROM Coach Angela after she saw some of my earliest ROM videos:
- Make sure there is no more than 2 or 3 digit change on the monitor between push & pull.
- Arms locked when pushing
- Not pushing forward at all toward the end…
- If you’re having difficulties, take another 10 pounds off the flywheel
- Go faster. J
- Drive it the whole way forward!
- Don’t have bent arms at all moving forward
These tips have helped my workout considerably.